82% of Small-Business owners and executives say it’s the Top-line
(not the bottom-line) stealing their rest and causing the dark circles.
Even small businesses with a reputation for personal selling, a well-oiled distribution channel and remarkable word-of-mouth referrals are not immune.
Unfortunately, the majority of large B2B companies have this same pain. BUT in their case—they’re already doing something about it.
You owe it to yourself to learn more about this.
This FREE Marketing-Playbook report is your guide to giving your business the edge it needs to compete in the post-Internet world… And it’s not about spending more money.
In this quick and easy 17-page report (or optional audio recording), you’ll learn:
- 5 new market trends working against sales-driven organizations like yours
- How to prioritize your B2B marketing to achieve the most customer traction
- Why your revenue problems can’t be solved using a Willie Loman tactic from the 1950’s
- How to get sales opportunities unstuck
- The difference between B2C and B2B marketing—ignore it at your own peril
- How to use our cheat sheet for spotting gaps in your Sales Process
Get instant access to this Free Report right now by completing the form above.
“Fox has put his finger on one of the key problems of business today-getting sales and marketing to work together. The Marketing Playbook is a highly creative solution to an age-old problem.”
Co-author, The Origin of Brands